Masters of Skill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to Do

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kintaro

kintaro

What to Do Empty
PostSubject: What to Do   What to Do Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Alright let me straight out honest here, no matter what my plan is here nothing includes leaving any single member of MOS in the dark and shoved away. Now as for what to do, everything is in a very loose position which means lots of things can happen so what I would like is for you guys here ( Gibbles, Aurora, Macheon, Hellfire) or anyone else I missed to stay here in MOS. What needs to happen is a little organization here meaning someone needs to know what they are doing and well do something haha. I can see what chaotic has in planned and see if he can do something. Also I didn't think it was the smartest idea that he kind of stepped down and left a handful of people that are still WILLING to stay and do something I'm not sure what he's gonna do but it would be nice if he could take the challenge and come back here. As for me I'm planning on seeing what I can make up with MOC with pepper, but like I said before no ones left in the dark. With that said what I hope to see happening is that both MOC and MOS can make something of themselves AND what I plan is to you know, it's basicly like having two clans but we do separate battles. What I mean is we all play in the same server, have the same enjoyments, practice together, help each other out in getting better but all we do is play our separate battles and have different map strategies but whatever happens we still have fun playing as a team. Through it all I can help make this happen any way I can I mean it should be fun to see more clans play and it's not like we keep secrets from each other. That's all I have to say for now.
Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Admin

What to Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do   What to Do Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:14 pm

You forgot Blade. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://vvvclan.ucoz.com

What to Do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters of Skill :: Random Talk :: Random Chat-