Masters of Skill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MOS members read this!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rupture

Rupture

MOS members read this! Empty
PostSubject: MOS members read this!   MOS members read this! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:46 am

I think its time we all got together soon and just get on the MOS server and have fun .so when can we all do this? i know kintaro ,gibbles, chaotic,outcast,machaon,deme,hermes,zeus and myself all have mics . i was thinking sometime this or next weekend?
Back to top Go down
Outcast{MOS}

Outcast{MOS}

PostSubject: Re: MOS members read this!   MOS members read this! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:36 am

most people would say I cant play on school days. but I cant play on weekends
Back to top Go down
Hermes

PostSubject: Re: MOS members read this!   MOS members read this! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:30 pm

I can get on if its a weekend lemme know when
Back to top Go down
Hell

Hell

PostSubject: Re: MOS members read this!   MOS members read this! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Rupture wrote:
I think its time we all got together soon and just get on the MOS server and have fun .so when can we all do this? i know kintaro ,gibbles, chaotic,outcast,machaon,deme,hermes,zeus and myself all have mics . i was thinking sometime this or next weekend?
HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY! you know that i have one too and why not making it on friday?
Back to top Go down
Rupture

Rupture

PostSubject: Re: MOS members read this!   MOS members read this! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:47 am

LMFAO and HELLFIRE * off course Rolling Eyes and this friday sounds like a good idea. what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Hermes

PostSubject: Re: MOS members read this!   MOS members read this! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:49 am

Friday it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOS members read this!   MOS members read this! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOS members read this!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters of Skill :: Updates and Announcements :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: