Masters of Skill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

battle, scrim records

Go down 
+2
Xaphan
>GibbleS<
6 posters
AuthorMessage
>GibbleS<

battle, scrim records Empty
PostSubject: battle, scrim records   battle, scrim records Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Just a suggestion. If i missed the threat, my bad. but i think we should keep accurate records of all battles and scrims. What maps were won, player stats and classes.etc. i think someone from each match should be selected to take this information down per match. that way no one can say we didnt win that many. cause with our clan, someone is bound to say something like that.
Back to top Go down
Xaphan

PostSubject: Re: battle, scrim records   battle, scrim records Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Much like they did in MoH, COS and FEAR? But with more detail I assume? Post an example of the format YOU would personally use.

Here's what I came up with:

{MoS} defeats {ABC} 3-0 (11:51) Rupture, Xaphan, Zues, Gibbles
Enemies: Icey, Frosty, Freezing, Freezer
Maps: Mos Eisley Con(8:11) - Mustafar Con(5:48 ) - Coruscant Con(5:12)

And I agree with you by the way; a clear record does need to be kept. Definitely.
Back to top Go down
>GibbleS<

PostSubject: Re: battle, scrim records   battle, scrim records Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Example: scrimmage, MOS server

Mos 3, [R]Ruthless 0

map: coruscant=MOS
Xaphan 24 7 0 public enemy
Zeus 19 5 3 dead eye
Rupture 19 4 4 camper
Gibbles 18 6 0 killing spree
Kintaro 6 1 5 bantha fodder

map: tantive IV=MOS
Xaphan 24 7 0 killing spree
Zeus 19 5 3 dead eye
Rupture 19 4 4 traitor
Gibbles 18 6 0 public enemy
Kintaro 6 2 5 bantha fodder

and so on......

And it should be viewable to the public
Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: battle, scrim records   battle, scrim records Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Probably best to have 1 extra MoS player in the Server to observe and take down all the notes you guys were talking about, because its hard to do that stuff and play at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://vvvclan.ucoz.com
>GibbleS<

PostSubject: Re: battle, scrim records   battle, scrim records Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:14 pm

ya well theres a 70 second warm up too. that should be enough if theres no one extra. take a picture or something.
Back to top Go down
Rupture

Rupture

PostSubject: Re: battle, scrim records   battle, scrim records Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:15 pm

sounds good guys but why do we need to know who was the dead eye killing spree ect? xP
Back to top Go down
>GibbleS<

PostSubject: Re: battle, scrim records   battle, scrim records Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:38 pm

maybe for ranking purposes. at least a win loss record for the individual maps would work.
Back to top Go down
Remz / Memo.

Remz / Memo.

PostSubject: Good   battle, scrim records Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:20 pm

I think its a good idea to be organized.
We do the same with Mnc, but we have a brief summary what happen at the battle, Etc.
Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: battle, scrim records   battle, scrim records Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:38 am

I think you guys should just say who won each map and who played. Thats all we did back in NBS.
Back to top Go down
Hermes

PostSubject: Re: battle, scrim records   battle, scrim records Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:41 am

Smart ideas but we dont have to be that detailed lol
Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: battle, scrim records   battle, scrim records Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Detailed is nice, but can be to much to handle after a while. So just keep it Simple.
Back to top Go down
Rupture

Rupture

PostSubject: Re: battle, scrim records   battle, scrim records Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:19 am

No I think we should be very detailed on everything that happened on the battle like how we got every single kill and how each one of us died xP Also how many shots were fired and the accuracy rate lmfao and everything we said over the mic O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: battle, scrim records   battle, scrim records Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

battle, scrim records
Page 1 of 1